Written by authors with many years’ experience of teaching, examining and writing, this is an ideal resource for class or independent study.
The book includes the following features:
• How Science Works feature boxes focus on this key element of the new specifications.
• Stretch and Challenge boxes challenge more able students, enabling them to achieve the highest grades.
• Science in Context boxes encourage students to relate their learning to the world around them.
• Summaries at the end of every chapter help students with revision.
• Test Yourself questions throughout the text enable students to monitor their own progress in preparation for their exams.
• Remember This boxes highlight the key facts.
The website provides the following additional resources:
• Practice questions (and answers) allow students to test their understanding of the material just covered.
• How Science Works assignments allow students to prepare for the How Science Works element of the new AS and A2 Chemistry exams.